The Santa Monica Airport Observation Deck is located at:
3233 Donald Douglas Loop S
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Parking instructions video:
We serve to make the Santa Monica Airport more family friendly and connect the west side with all that California has to offer.
Here are some of the ways Santa Monica Airport connects the local community:
- We connect parents and kids with airplanes and give them unprecedented cockpit access so they can sit inside a plane and discover what it’s like to be a pilot.
- We connect local students and teachers with the future of aviation to share with them the importance of STEM education.
- We connect those in need to our local hospitals with the help of 1,900 pilots at Angel Flight West.
- We connect dogs with local families thanks to the help of PilotsNPaws and volunteer pilots.
- We connect women in aviation to encourage them to lead the next generation of female aviators.
- We connect Silicon Beach with Silicon Valley to support the thriving young entrepreneurs create jobs and technology in the Los Angeles startup community.
This is an unofficial website for the Santa Monica Airport. We do not officially represent the city of Santa Monica or the Santa Monica Airport.
Did we invite you to this page to interview you?
Please use the form below to contact us. We would love to hear from you!