Parents: Bring your kids to the public Santa Monica Airport Observation Deck to host the ultimate birthday party experience (and watch planes land from the open air flight deck).
This airplane experience is unlike any other in the world. Our great weather and 300 small planes create a family-friendly environment for your kids (and their best friends).
We can create the ultimate experience for your group (up to 45 people) and allow each kid to learn about aviation at the same time.
Here’s what real parents say about the birthday party:
Parking instructions video:
Here’s what you get:
- Free airplane/airport stickers that read “I heart Santa Monica Airport”
- Sample landing page where parents can register for free to get all the details on your event (directions, parking, instruction video, etc).
- We fill out all of the city paperwork for you (saves you time and frustration).
- Optional upgrade: We will bring a plane and pilot (for up to 90 minutes) so each kid can sit in the plane (individually) for a few minutes to meet the pilot, learn about aviation and get a photo.
- Optional: Save 50% at the Museum of Flying after the event.
- Airport stickers for the kids
- One park bench table
- Bench seating for up to 20 people
- Public restrooms
- Free parking
- Great views of the public deck
- A real airplane and pilot to teach the kids (optional)
- Your food and cake (Here’s a great cake maker)
- A trash bag to contain any larger items that won’t fit in the public trashcans
- Decorations (No balloons, confetti, bubbles, liquids or streamers please. They aren’t allowed around airplanes).
- Table cloths