Santa Monica Airport Observation Deck Event Photos
Thank you to the 304+ families that visited the Santa Monica Airport on July 5th and 6th to put their kids in a real airplane. This on Saturday and Sunday we introduced 480+ kids to aviation!
Download all of your family photos using these links:
- Google Plus Santa Monica Airport Photos (1,100 photos)
- Facebook Album #1 Santa Monica Airport (600 photos)
- Facebook Album #2 Santa Monica Airport (500+ photos)
Here's some stats from our most recent Santa Monica Airport Community Events:
- Over the past 3 months we have successfully inspired 877+ kids (from 566 families) as they experience aviation from pilots in a real airplane at Santa Monica Airport.
- 323 of these families said this is their first visit to Santa Monica Airport.
- 150 of these families said they regularly visit the skydeck to watch planes takeoff with their kids.
- 81 families were from Los Angeles.
- 41 families were from Mar Vista.
- 33 families were from Culver City.
- 16 families were from Marina Del Rey.
- 20 families were from Venice.
- 157 families were from Santa Monica.
- 29 families were from the South Bay.
- 10 families drove all the way from Orange County.
- 15 families were from Brentwood.
- Other families drove from these notable cities to join us: Calabasas, Burbank, Northridge, Sherman Oaks, Santa Clarita, North Hollywood, Tarzana, Studio City, Gardena, Porter Ranch, Arcadia, Topanga Canyon, Lake Balboa, Pasadena, Valley Village, Whittier, Woodland Hills, Torrance, Chatsworth, Paramount, Temple City, Granada Hills, Tarzana, Cerritos, Hawthorne, Long Beach, Westchester, Thousand Oaks, Fallbrook, Hancock Park, Silver Lake, Eagle Rock, Los Feliz, Palms, North Hills, Baldwin Hills, Playa Vista, Hollywood, Westwood, West Hollywood, Inglewood, Van Nuys, East Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Cheviot Hills, Pacific Palisades, Midcity and Miracle Mile.
Here are the events we have hosted this summer:
- Saturday, May 3rd between 11am to 2pm (29 families & 39 kids attended)
- Sunday, May 4th between 11am to 2pm (51 families & 83 kids attended)
- Saturday, June 7th between 11am to 1pm (82 families & 116 kids attended)
- Sunday, June 8th between 11am to 1pm (100 families & 159 kids attended)
- Saturday, July 5th between 11am to 1pm (122 families & 180 kids attended!)
- Sunday, July 6th between 11am to 1pm (182 Families & 300 kids attended!)
Thank you to our many volunteers that made this event possible:
- Michael Langston
- David Peters
- Christian Fry
- David Shaby
- Ben Daidone
- Ed Casey
- Dr. Bernie Harris
- Cinda Rosenberg
- Joe Bates
- Jim Gates
- Stacey Falcioni
- Bill Worden
- Ed Story
- Mark Smith
- Brendan Craig
- Paul Fine
- Dan Anttila
- Joyce Anttila
- Christine Anttila
Want to join our next events? Please follow us on Google Plus using this widget and then join our mailing list here: