This book will inspire your kids to:
- Have fun learning science through aviation
- Visit Santa Monica Airport & record your visits
- Learn the parts of an airplane and all about the airport
- Read stories and interviews from real pilots and people who work at the airport
- Learn the fascinating hidden history of this 100 year old landmark airport
Thousands of kids learn about aviation each year at the Santa Monica Airport observation deck. This logbook is the perfect companion to their visits. It will fuel their passion for science as they learn the history of this 100 year old landmark airport that that serves the community in dozens of ways.